Lesley-Ann Brandt Legend of the Seeker Sister of the Light SISTER THEA Hero Ep222 costume. Authentic original from the show.
Current bidding: $200
SISTER THEA Sister of the Light played by LESLEY-ANN BRANDT Ep 222
This style of Sister of the Dark costume was also see in Ep 208 in the Sisters Verna, Katherine and Eizabeth travel costumes. Each character's costume was individualised in the choice of colours and layers. The printed suede tabard, belt and leather headband were consistent through all the characters. The costume was designed for action and the fabrics selected for dramatic movement. Side splits in the tabard and wide culottes underneath provide practical accommodation for action as well as visual drama in the contrasting colours of swirling fabrics. The headress with an exceptionally fine silk for the veil which is a signature for all Sisters of the Light and Dark. This auction is for the Hero Costume worn by Lesley Ann Brandt and is a costume unique to this character.
We have concurrent listings for Verna, Nicci and The Prelate enabling you to see follow-through of design, fabric and colour choices in the Sisters of the Light and Dark costumes.
1. DRESS: Pale pink viscose dress has a long skirt, side splits and features a long split sleeve.
2. TABARD: Printed suede tabard has a shaped neckline, is fitted through the body and laces at the sides.
3. HEADDRESS: A black base ties securely around the head with an attached veil in very sheer silk.
4. HEADBAND: Leather headband is common to the Sisters of the Light and Dark .
5. SHOES: Black with ties
6. BELT: Leather belt with the tooled edge and custom made buckle is common to all Sisters of the Light and Dark.
7. CULOTTES: Wide leg culottes in coated black nylon.